My compositions———-

First I’d like to present my most “academic” composition. I wrote this set of two art songs for voice and piano for my Music Theory 4 class so there were some requirements involve, like using the Neopolitan 6th….. but I made a little different than most art song collections by having the songs be for different voice ranges (first one for either alto or bass, second for soprano) and also the range of the first song goes very low for an alto and though my teacher advise me to change it, I decided not to because creatively this is what I want. So…boo-yah, here it is:

Next up, one of my favorite pieces I’ve written so far…Two pieces for clarinet and vibes. I have already expressed my new found love of the clarinet so when my composition told us to write a piece for clarinet or flute, I knew I was going to go crazy. And I did. I used as many contemporary clarinet techniques as I knew and have heard from the great, David Valbuena (most superb clarinetist in QC..in my opinion)…So here it is, my friend Davidito and CJ playing my crazy piece…

*WARNING: video quality is not great and sound is low, but I hope your ears enjoy what they hear nonetheless…