Spring Break (The Middle):

On Sunday, March 28, I left around 1:30am to go downtown Ohio to go to Chicago, Illinois. Sunday was when I really started my vacation. The bus was supposed to arrive at 2:25am but it didn’t and we got worried. I called up the dispatcher and they told me that the bus already left at 1:15am. This time it wasn’t my fault because it said on the website that it was going to leave at 1:15am but it printed out stating 2:25am. I had to wait until 8:30am for the next bus to Chicago to arrive and that also meant that our schedule in Chicago will be delayed. There were also other passengers that were waiting for the bus so the error occurred with a large amount of passengers. The bus that leaves at 8:30 from Cincinnati will also drop by Indianapolis so the trip will take longer than the 2:25am bus.

We finally arrived by 4:00pm eastern time which means it is 3:00pm in central time. Chicago runs on central time. After we were dropped off, we went to the west of Chicago to our hostel. We dropped off our least valuable luggage and went to the town for a spin. Chicago is divided into small towns such as Greek town in the west, Chinatown in the south, gold coast in the north. We walked toward the nearest train to go to the John Hancock Center. The price for a single ride on the train is identical to New York’s but a one day unlimited is 5.75. After John Hancock, I went shopping at Water Tower Place and bought a new suit. I was amazed by the tax. It was 10.25! To finish off the day we went to Chinatown and ate. The following day we went to Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, and Adler Planetarium to take pictures. Then we went to Ohio Street Beach and the Navy Pier. We left to go back to Ohio in the mid-afternoon. The rest of the time I was in Ohio, I did the usual touring around of restaurants and movie theaters.