Hillary’s “Scandal”

*When I refer to Clinton, I mean Hillary Clinton, NOT Bill Clinton.

Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton: we know a lot about her and her promiscuous husband don’t we? But is that who Hillary is? The common adjectives that I’ve heard her described as include: bitch, head-strong, arrogant, wife, lesbian, mother, strong, leader, stubborn, hypocritical, unsuitable, suitable, ready, and the list goes on and on. Now I know we’d all like to think we can be objective and forget about the past, but many still associate Clinton with her actions during her husband’s presidency: meaning, many women criticize her for staying with Bill when he cheated on her. But can you really blame her? She had a daughter: a family, and not to mention an entire country watching.

What I find so interesting is why a politician’s personal life becomes so important in their candidacy.

But like preach though, girl.

In all seriousness, why does it matter what happens in someone’s personal life? Does it say who they are as a person? Maybe. But does it say who they are as a politician or just someone in the business world? Can’t ones professional life be separated from his or her personal life? In most jobs sectors that is the case, but when it comes to celebrities and politicians, everyone enjoys a good scandal: whether it be sex, affairs, or e-mails.

Why should we care?

Is Clinton discussing political matters through emails? Of course, but so what? Do you want to make conspiracy theories on Illuminati and how they’re all out to get us, the people at the top of the social pyramid, the “chosen” people out to get us? Because last time I checked the one thing that was truly out to get us was mother nature.

So what’s next for Hillary? Running for president. Sure, it hasn’t been confirmed by Hillary Clinton’s “people” but I’m pretty sure there’s always some truth to rumors. Where’s my evidence? Right below:

Screen Shot 2015-03-28 at 2.07.43 PM

Posted by the Queens Chronicle: February 5, 2015

So take to the streets and announce: HILLARY IS COMING, HILLARY IS COMING, and watch the conservative republicans run far far away. But it’s time: time for a woman president, and Clinton has earned the right to be the first to be just that, don’t you think?